Commercial Floating PontoonsChoose The Safe & Secure Working Platform
Make Working on Water Easy
Working on water presents real challenges. How do you get the stable, solid base that’s safe for your people to work on, and strong enough to carry the plant and equipment they need?
Hire a modular floating pontoon from Floating Pontoon Solutions, and you’ll have the safe, cost-effective, customisable platform that adapts to your requirements.
Ideal for the construction, rail and waterways industries, make working on water safe and simple. Hire a floating pontoon.
Commercial Floating Pontoon Solutions
How could our floating pontoons help your project? They’re already at work making bridge inspections easier, enabling waterway clearance, creating vehicle and pedestrian diversions over water and much more.
Kg Weight Load Per m2
Each square metre of floating pontoon can support up to 175kg of evenly distributed weight. Need additional weight? We’ll simply increase the pontoon thickness by adding additional pontoon layers.
- Support excavators and other plant machinery on water or marsh
- Provide the ideal working platform for pier and bridge maintenance
- Act as a floating excavator platform for de-silting
- Enable simple distribution and recovery of floating water pumps
- Provide the solid base for tree maintenance over canals, rivers and lakes
- Floating walkways and bridges for vehicular and pedestrian access
- Floating footpath diversions on canals and rivers
- Floating portable jetties
- Floating platforms for waterways access and inspections
- Road and rail bridge inspections
- Temporary floating access for canal bridge repair
Arrange Your Pontoon Hire
Delivery & Collection
We have our own fleet of vehicles to transport your pontoon, safety boat and equipment to any location throughout the UK, Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Assembly & Dismantling
We have experienced and qualified operatives, from the assembly of a floating pontoon to the erection of a scaffold tower, There will be few challenges they have not already come across!
We can supply additional equipment from outboard motors, tower scaffolds, life rings, throw lines, life jackets and debris booms, please ask if you have any specific requirements.
And at Floating Pontoons Solutions, we’re working hard to make floating pontoon hire even more cost effective, so every project becomes more profitable.
Ask for a quote.
To any size
To any shape
To fit around posts, pillars, columns and corners
For simple, quick assembly on land or water